PDA

View Full Version : Snowed Valley

Guillermo Luis Cozzo
01-19-2008, 10:06 AM
<TABLE id=table1 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>Hi all!! This picture was taken at the Andes mountains in the way towards "Valle Nevado" (Snowed Valley) at north east of Santiago de Chile.

Summer is approaching and snow already melted allows us to walk into the place. I like this "little rocks" (3 meters of height) because of their colour & shape. Nice time of day for pictures and clouds doing their beautiful work..

Hope to get your feedback. Thanks a lot for this learing experience.

Canon Xt + 18-55 + Tripod

Guillermo

</TD><TD vAlign=top width=70>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Michael Pancier
01-19-2008, 12:28 PM
love the whispy clouds on this shot.

nice work

Robert Amoruso
01-19-2008, 12:28 PM
Guillermo,

I like the composition here a lot. The FG rocks and diagonal slope, the BG mountain and its slope and those fantastic clouds that righfully make up the majority of the image. The strong sidelighting accentuates the shapes and textures. I would like to see the dark patch in the lower right cropped or cloned out. My eye is drawn to it on subsequent views.

Guillermo Luis Cozzo
01-19-2008, 12:48 PM
Thanks for the feedback!! great detail detected Robert....you are absolulety right...
Trying to do the corrections suggested.
Letīs see what do you think about it.
Best Regards
Guillermo

Robert Amoruso
01-19-2008, 02:26 PM
I like the repost. Great image Guillermo.

John Cooper
01-19-2008, 06:41 PM
I also like the reposted image Guillermo - and its great that you emphasized those great clouds in your composition. Nice!!

D. Robert Franz
01-20-2008, 10:51 AM
Love the clouds. and the repost is great....