PDA

View Full Version : Wild Colt From Wyoming

Judy Lynn Malloch
12-20-2008, 10:14 PM
This was taken while photographing the wild horse of Wyoming with Dale Franz. It was one of the highlights of my life to have had the opportunity to spend some time with the wild horses I have always loved horses but to see them in the wild with their young colts and the male stallions and mares living a free life was beyond my imagination. This is one of the hundreds of images captured that day. Hope you enjoy.

D. Robert Franz
12-20-2008, 11:52 PM
A fine composition here Judy. Love the look back over the shoulder from this little one. You can sure tell who the daddy is by the star on the forehead....

Axel Hildebrandt
12-20-2008, 11:56 PM
I like the composition and serene mood. Must have been great to see them in the wild.

Alfred Forns
12-21-2008, 07:26 AM
Love the pose Judy The look back is just great !!! Fine looking animal, excellent exposure and fine shadow detail Big Congrats

Sabyasachi Patra
12-21-2008, 07:32 AM
Judy,
I like the way it is looking back. I am sure its mom is nearby. I like the composition and the grasses included in the frame. the side lighting brings out the form well. Look forward to more.
Cheers,
Sabyasachi

denise ippolito
12-21-2008, 08:54 AM
Judy, That is just lovely! I think you captured a perfect memory from your trip- just sweet!!

Fabs Forns
12-21-2008, 08:59 AM
Precious little fella, I remember him well, and you managed a fine pose and look over the shoulder. His fuzzy coat is evident here. Well done.

susanschermer
12-21-2008, 10:02 AM
I'm glad to finally see an image from your trip. This is a sweet one. It has your trademark: simplicity, soft surroundings and a love for the younger animals.

Steve Canuel
12-21-2008, 07:29 PM
Cute animal. I like the pose and the sagebrush you included.