PDA

View Full Version : Quack Doctor!

Patty Sullivan
12-14-2008, 06:04 PM
Well here he is, the Quack himself in all his Santa glory. lol lol lol! Merry Christmas to all and I am going outside to get the little do do head... Camera Model Name
KODAK Z712 IS ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA
Shooting Date/Time
11/18/2008 4:00:32 PM
Tv (Shutter Speed)
Exposure Compensation
ISO Speed
Flash
Off
Color Space
sRGB

denise ippolito
12-14-2008, 06:24 PM
Hi Patty, Would love to know what you did to the photo to get this effect-
BTW-Real cute shot-and Merry Christmas to you!

Julie Kenward
12-14-2008, 08:00 PM
It IS adorable. You have one tiny black line down below the breast of the duck on the left side of the frame...think it might be a cloning or cut-and-paste remnant. Lose that and you got a winner of a Christmas card!

Patty Sullivan
12-14-2008, 09:56 PM
Thankyou Julie. It is in my store as a shirt. Will fix that line and replace the pic. Card too. Quack say hi! Thanks again for pushing me to fix it before.

Alfred Forns
12-16-2008, 02:30 PM
Really cute Patty Love the open beak and sweet look !! Big Congrats !!!

Patty Sullivan
12-17-2008, 01:27 AM
Hi Patty, Would love to know what you did to the photo to get this effect-
BTW-Real cute shot-and Merry Christmas to you!
Thanks! I didn'y know how to answer Denise! I never remember the whole process, I kind of edit by instinct now, sometimes I go with what I remember worked before in a certain instance, sometimes I just get a knowing that something else would be perfect there. This one was dry brush, then paint daubs, a lot of cloning to get rid of the shadow over his eye, the hat a whole other set of edits just dry brush then paint daubs I think. Then another dry brush maybe overall then I finished with posterize turned up to like 25 instead of the automatic 4... Hows that for someone who couldn't remember. Some of then I completely forget and want to duplicate and can't! Theres is a grebe in my store I love and can't seem to reproduce it. Terrible, getting old, lol. kind of.

denise ippolito
12-17-2008, 07:47 AM
Thanks Patty, Since this is considered a learning site- I like to try to learn from everyone,I like the effect you produced and appreciate your tips!!