PDA

View Full Version : No notification for subscribed threads

Trey Barron
12-12-2008, 11:00 PM
I know that things are crazy with the forums, but I am not recieving e-mail notifications to subscibed threads. I know you all are busy I just wanted to know if my end is wrong. I have the box checked and my e-mail is correct. It shows that I am subscribed to the threads, but no notification. Any advice appreciated.

Chris Ober
12-13-2008, 10:43 AM
Is this on new threads you start or existing? Do you get any emails at all?

When you make a post and request email notification, you will only get one notification unless you click on the link provided in the email sent. This is by design of the software. After you click the link to view the response, you will then receive another notification at the next response. You will not get one notification per response unless you visit the thread via the links provided in each email sent.

Trey Barron
12-18-2008, 03:19 PM
I am not recieving any at all. I think I have everything set right but am not recieving any notifications.
Thanks

Chris Ober
12-18-2008, 11:14 PM
Do you have a email account that's not with Hotmail you can change to and check or is there a way to see if they have blocked anything they consider SPAM?

Trey Barron
12-19-2008, 09:17 AM
I do have another email acount I can switch to. I do not think it is being blocked because it should show up in my junk mail box. I have recieved notifications in the past, but it stopped a couple of months ago. I will switch email accounts.

Trey Barron
12-19-2008, 11:36 AM
That did the trick. It is working with the other email account so all is good. Thanks Chris