PDA

View Full Version : Hawfinch

Javier Ramos Pérez
12-12-2008, 08:54 AM
I leave with you this picture of Hawfinch.
Full format
Good weekend.
A greeting to all.

More photos at: www.naturalfoto.es (http://www.naturalfoto.es/)

<table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="row1" valign="top">Make:</td> <td class="row1" valign="top">Canon</td> </tr><tr> <td class="row2" valign="top">Modell:</td> <td class="row2" valign="top">Canon EOS-1D Mark III</td> </tr><tr> <td class="row1" valign="top">Exposure Time:</td> <td class="row1" valign="top">1/400 sec.</td> </tr><tr> <td class="row2" valign="top">Aperture:</td> <td class="row2" valign="top">F/6.3</td> </tr><tr> <td class="row1" valign="top">Exposure Program:</td> <td class="row1" valign="top">AV (aperture value) - automatic time control</td> </tr><tr> <td class="row2" valign="top">ISO Speed Rating:</td> <td class="row2" valign="top">400</td> </tr><tr> <td class="row1" valign="top">Date and Time:</td> <td class="row1" valign="top">04.10.2008 12:45:58</td> </tr><tr> <td class="row2" valign="top"></td> <td class="row2" valign="top">
</td> </tr><tr> <td class="row1" valign="top">Exposure Bias Value:</td> <td class="row1" valign="top">-0.7 EV</td> </tr><tr> <td class="row2" valign="top">Flash:</td> <td class="row2" valign="top">flash fired, erzwungener Blitz</td> </tr><tr> <td class="row1" valign="top">Focal Length (Object Lens):</td> <td class="row1" valign="top">Canon EF 300 mm f/2.8 L IS USM
</td> </tr><tr> <td class="row2" valign="top">
</td> <td class="row2" valign="top">
</td> </tr><tr> <td class="row1" valign="top">Whitebalance:</td> <td class="row1" valign="top">manual</td></tr></tbody></table>

Tony House
12-12-2008, 09:05 AM
This is superb, love the colour from the warm light and the feather detail, pin sharp too.
Looks like you have a great drinking pool set up.

Very nice work.
Tony

Rene' Villela
12-12-2008, 09:42 AM
Javier, sorry to be vague but I just love this image. I couldn't leave without saying! Uhmm! what I like about it? Everything. I think is almost perfect! Just one minor thing, on my screen, on the lower left corner I see a circle. Could be the lens. maybe it would be wise to clone it. congratulations!

Daniel Stenberg
12-12-2008, 10:04 AM
Amazing! Absolutly love those colors, perfect sharpness and light. The Hawfinch is one of my favorite species.

Congrats

// Daniel

Joe Senzatimore
12-12-2008, 10:17 AM
Light and low angle make this for me. Beautiful image with great detail and exposure.

Juan Carlos Vindas
12-12-2008, 10:22 AM
Que belleza Javier!
Parece de mentirillas! me refiero a los detalles que son tan nitidos, mira, tengo una pregunta, que tan grande es este pajaro? en CR tenemos parientes de este amigo y son muy pequenos, tal vez unos 10cm.
Great job, sharpness, saturation and eye contact.

Stu Bowie
12-12-2008, 10:50 AM
Great flashwork, and amazing colours captured in this. This is pin sharp, and love the low angle. Congrats on a superb image.

Tony Whitehead
12-12-2008, 12:50 PM
Lovely low angle, colours, sharpness and BG. Feel like I would prefer more room above and to the right to prevent the water line bisecting the image. Agree with Rene' re the pale spot low left. Well captured.

Arthur Morris
12-12-2008, 12:55 PM
Wow. This is one of those images that makes me gasp when it opens. Great light, sharpness, and reflection. I do however, have one substantive suggestion for improvement: I believe that more buff above the bird (add canvas top or use a different crop if possible for more room at the top) would yield a stronger image. Why? The green reflections are so beautiful that they drag the viewer's eye down resulting in a bottom heavy visual image. More room above the bird would balance that. IMHO.

Marion Ehrlich
12-12-2008, 03:08 PM
Image of outstanding beauty!
Felicidades por esta captura tan sensacional!
Saludos,
Marion

kiko arcas
12-13-2008, 10:41 AM
Hi Javierillo!!

This photo is a "one churro" :)) Noooo, great shot my friend. See you soon.

Best,

Kiko