http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u314/erding/Landscape/IMG_3865-1.jpg

Technical: Canon 5D, Canon 24*70 f/2.8, ISO 100, f/8, 1/125, -1/3 EV, handheld

C&C welcome

Thanks for looking

Tom

Roman Kurywczak
12-10-2008, 04:39 PM
Hey Tom,
I like the exposure and comp. I may tone down the spaces in the bridge arches a bit........but I don't feel it is that prominant.....so a minor burn in that area.......would just be the final touch on a very nicely composed image.

Robert Amoruso
12-11-2008, 01:14 PM
Tom,

Agree with Roman's comment on the arches. Good comp and the clouds combined with the water on the spillway really make the image. Nice textures in the bridge too. I would suggest moving left would have gotten the bridge tower free of the tree but I bet that might not have been possible.

Kaushik Balakumar
12-11-2008, 02:52 PM
Lovely image Tom. Liked the flow of water along the walls of the dam.

Tom Dolezal
12-13-2008, 12:08 AM
Hey Tom,
I like the exposure and comp. I may tone down the spaces in the bridge arches a bit........but I don't feel it is that prominant.....so a minor burn in that area.......would just be the final touch on a very nicely composed image.

Many thanks Roman for your valued comments and suggestion, as always, very much appreciated.

Tom

Tom Dolezal
12-13-2008, 12:13 AM
Tom,

Agree with Roman's comment on the arches. Good comp and the clouds combined with the water on the spillway really make the image. Nice textures in the bridge too. I would suggest moving left would have gotten the bridge tower free of the tree but I bet that might not have been possible.

Many thanks Robert for your comments and suggestion, as always, very much appreciated and valued.

Unfortunately going more left would have been counter productive as to have gone further left to clear the tree obstruction on the RH side would have resulted in the tree on the LH side to hide a lot of the dam on thr LH end.

Tom

Tom Dolezal
12-13-2008, 12:14 AM
Lovely image Tom. Liked the flow of water along the walls of the dam.

Many thanks Kaushik for your kind comments which are very much valued and appreciated.

Tom