PDA

View Full Version : Crested tit

lavarello
12-06-2008, 04:51 AM
eos 1D mkIII 500 f4
http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/4948/08fr1237vn9.jpg

Rene' Villela
12-06-2008, 05:21 AM
Wow! This shot reminds me Xmas! :) Another beautiful bird. A job well done getting this shot! I really like the branch going all across the frame.... and the bird taking a step on it. The detail on the bird is great! congratulations! Thanks for sharing!

John Chardine
12-06-2008, 07:10 AM
I think this is an outstanding image of a lovely bird. It has great sharpness and soft lighting and the perch works very well with the bird and has a lot of interest itself. The BG is good but you could tone down the dark blotches and even it out a little. The red eye adds more interest. The only thing I would really suggest is to play with the composition so that you give the bird some more room at the top (have to create canvas and BG to do this) and less room at the bottom.

It would be useful to know where and when the image was made.

Fabs Forns
12-06-2008, 11:07 AM
Sweet!!!!!
Lovely pose on defused light. Agree the dark patches could be softened and also, if it's OK with your post processing ethics, you could lighten the eye a bit.

Belated big welcome to BPN :)

Stu Bowie
12-06-2008, 11:33 AM
Lovely image. I would also take a bit off the bottom, and add to the top. Well captured.

Juan Aragonés
12-06-2008, 12:45 PM
Superb image, tack sharp, excelent exposure and light and a terrific composition. The perch , the raised crest and the eye puts this one over the top. Very well doen, keep them coming

Arthur Morris
12-06-2008, 05:49 PM
Yo Dude, What is your name? (Please use your full and correct name; thanks). Where are you from.

As for the image, it is spectacular. Love the soft light, the raised crest, the perch, and the BKGR. I small crop from the bottom would tighten it up. For me, this is simply superb, as good as it gets. I am even OK with the two dark areas as they balance the COMP. Let's see more like this!

Aidan Briggs
12-06-2008, 07:08 PM
Lovely pose and soft light. Good comments from above, though I don't mind the dark spots.