PDA

View Full Version : Is there going to be a BPN GT at Gator Farm in 2009?

Michael Pancier
12-02-2008, 03:40 PM
I'm just planning out my trips for 2009 and had such a killer time up there, so I'd like to try to plan my trip there with a BPN GT ....

what's the word folks?

Maxis Gamez
12-03-2008, 06:15 PM
Hi Mike,

As you know, we already had a GTG at the Farm. I would like a GTG in Broward/Dade County. Nothing in stone yet but I'm trying to be as fair as possible to everyone. So far, we had one North and West of Florida. Next one perhaps could be East or South.

Michael Pancier
12-03-2008, 06:31 PM
well perhaps an unofficial gt at the farm. it seemed like the weekend we were all there was pretty popular and great bird activity ....it was nice getting in extra early too ...

Maxis Gamez
12-03-2008, 06:34 PM
There was a lot going on that weekend up there.

We'll see!

Thanks for your interest!!

Alfred Forns
12-06-2008, 07:36 AM
Good idea with something further South Maxis Lots of areas to choose and even in Palm Beach County? Wako/Green Cay.

Mike not sure about Gatorland it did not seem to be a popular site for getting together. I find going to established places more popular.

Maxis Gamez
12-06-2008, 08:03 AM
Hi Al,

Palm Beach sounds good too!

I can't wait!

Beth Goffe
12-06-2008, 12:02 PM
I'm planning on visiting West Palm last week of February. If you all can wait that long, it would be great to meet everyone. :D

Harold Davis
12-06-2008, 01:29 PM
i vote for green cay or wako!! will be awesome to see all the old people mad at all the photogs!!!! happens everyday!!

in all seriousness, might be something to consider if the gtg is at either one of those places. have heard of rigs or a rig going overboard from walkers tipping them over.