PDA

View Full Version : Hawk & Snake

bill kominsky
12-01-2008, 09:46 PM
Well folks since my last rousing image of the Hawk & Snake this will be my last post of this series for a while, I know you all feel bad LOL :)- but one must go on besides this one is as suggested by Axel, thank you all so much and comments and visits are so welcome.
Canon 50-D ISO=200 at f/8 1/400th.of a sec. +0.7 EV with 700-mm.

Bill

Maxis Gamez
12-01-2008, 10:13 PM
Hi Bill,

Great catch for you and the RSH. Good behavior with the feet hanging which represents how these hawks kill their prey. I would tone down the blues and perhaps add a little more contrast.

Steve Maxson
12-01-2008, 10:25 PM
A very cool behavior captured, Bill. I agree with Maxis about the blues and the contrast. It looks like maybe you tried to brighten up the face - too much, IMO. With a bit more tweaking, this should be a stunning image.

Fabs Forns
12-02-2008, 12:27 AM
First think that jumped at me was the electric blue. Even if it came out like that out of the camera, you should tone it down. It may need darker mid-tones and the light angle was not the best.

What happened to you Saturday? We had a blast!

bill kominsky
12-02-2008, 07:23 AM
Reposting with all the suggestions and hope this works and makes it better with less blue and more contrast Thanking you all for the comments and suggestions it is so appreciated.

Bill