PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Ghost

Fabs Forns
11-29-2008, 02:38 PM
Tsarina had health problems and went back to the cattery the next day :(

We had to wait a while for another kitty to be available and this one flew from Tampa on Wednesday night.
His full name is Memere-Pata (the cattery's name) Ghost of a Warlock Blu.

He did not particularly care for the flight, and found underneath the bed to be a very safe and pleasant place. We have managed to lure him out with toys and pet him and he purrs and kneads like a happy kitty.
First picture on his first outing out of the bedroom.
The girls don't seem to mind him, Tati ignores him and Angie is just curious, no funny haunted house noises like she did to Tsarina.

Amy DeStefanis
11-29-2008, 03:57 PM
Congratulations on the addition to the family! I'm sorry Tsarina had health issues - I know that's so hard because it doesn't take a second to become attached to them! Ghost is beautiful - and I'm sure he'll be terrorizing the girls before too long once he gets comfortable!

Thanks for sharing him!

Amy D.

Julie Kenward
11-29-2008, 08:49 PM
Another beautiful cat! Those eyes are making me want a kitten. Oh wait...I have two dogs with big brown eyes and woefully spoiled personalities. Nevermind. :D:):D

Gus Cobos
11-29-2008, 09:00 PM
Hey Mr. Al,
You got yourself one fine kitty...I think I'll bring Sabrina over to play...:eek::D:cool:

Beth Goffe
11-29-2008, 09:12 PM
I'm sorry to hear about Tsarina's health problems. It really is difficult to let one go, even if it had only been a short time. I had to send an adopted kitty back to the shelter after one month, also for health reasons and I felt awful about it. At least you have a beautiful little guy to replace her. His eyes are amazing! Good luck with the boy kitten energy - you're gonna need it! :D

Alfred Forns
11-29-2008, 11:47 PM
Tsarina was only with us less than 24 hours and it was one difficult decision.

Ghost has been moving away form his hiding place and exploring, seems more comfortable. He is incredibly cuddly and purrs extra loud !!! Will be getting more pics and post !!!

Lana Hays
11-30-2008, 06:44 PM
Al
I'm sorry about Tsarina but you have Ghost and I'm sure that he will add to the love and fun around the house. Speaking from experience.....3 cats can keep you busy......and well worth your time.

Judy Lynn Malloch
12-01-2008, 05:33 PM
Definitely worth the wait and the eyes are unbelievable. Congrats Alfred and Fabs on your new addition to the family. What a very lucky kitty !!!!!! A better home it could not have. Great capture and I am so happy to see him.

Jodee Novak
12-02-2008, 08:23 AM
Congratulations, Fabs and Alfred, on the new addition to your beautiful family! Your girls and boys are gorgeous, and I'm sure it won't be long until they are best of friends (which, of course, means doing what all sibling do - love each other one minute and fight the next)! Sorry to hear about Tsarina - but I always say that things happen for a reason - and I think that Ghost was meant to find a place in your home. Best of luck with him, and thanks for sharing.