PDA

View Full Version : All Posters in OOTB inspired me.

Roman Kurywczak
11-28-2008, 12:31 PM
Hi all.........I just want you all to know......that even though I haven't been responding much lately because of an insane schedule.......I have been browsing quickly to see what beautiful stuff you guys have been coming up with. So as the Thanksgiving turkey (and a ton of food more) digests.......I decided to try the orton effect on a clematis bloom that I liked......but felt could use something more.
I did like the orton effect.........but with the liquified effects and swirl effect you all have been doing.......figured I'd try even more combos.,,,,,,so i added brush stokes/accented edges.

So thanks all for the inspirational stuff........and hopefully I will get here more often!

The photography has slowed down.........so I'm hoping to get some snow or ice images.........but I'm sure it will pick up when I visit Fla. in a few weeks.

denise ippolito
11-28-2008, 12:50 PM
Roman, I think it's great! I like the effect . I LOVE THE COLORS AND YOUR USE OF MULTIPLE EFFECTS !

Julie Kenward
11-28-2008, 02:41 PM
I love it when you visit OOTB, Roman. It's nice to see someone as talented as yourself at making the perfect image let go a bit and see what happens. This happens to be very very nice.

The one large dark area at the top of the frame distracts my eye just a bit - I think a slight lightening would take care of that in levels or cloning at light/30-40% opacity. The rest is sweet, sweet, sweet.

Fabs Forns
11-30-2008, 12:31 PM
Roman, up make us proud :)

I like what you did here, great placement of the center of attention. I dont mind the darker areas because the give a feel of depth. The colors are amazing.

Don't be a stranger now ;)

Richard Waas
11-30-2008, 10:35 PM
I love it Roman..... Great colors!! Congrats.