PDA

View Full Version : Bryce Canyon

Michael Pancier
12-31-2007, 11:33 AM
Tried out the autostitch program to stitch 8 images from Bryce.

Probably still needs more post processing but wanted to post before I split to the desert again.

Happy New Year all.

this is an 8 image stitch.

5d w/24-105L in manual mode.

David Kennedy
12-31-2007, 01:13 PM
What do you mean, specifically, when you say "the autostitch program." There are several ;)

I would watch the edges, and I worry that the bottom of the image is cut too short. There's very little space between the bottom edge of the canyon and the bottom of the frame.

Michael Pancier
12-31-2007, 01:43 PM
What do you mean, specifically, when you say "the autostitch program." There are several ;)

I would watch the edges, and I worry that the bottom of the image is cut too short. There's very little space between the bottom edge of the canyon and the bottom of the frame.

I found this one from a canadaian forum. I lost some of the bottom with the crop.....

Maxis Gamez
12-31-2007, 02:38 PM
I don't know about this one Michael, there are too many dead spaces in the corners.

Alfred Forns
12-31-2007, 05:00 PM
Glad you are trying the stitch panos Mike !!! Would like to see some pop from the image Imagine processing eight does presents its problems !!!!

Robert Amoruso
12-31-2007, 07:12 PM
I think I would have walked up to the abyss and created the pano for more depth of the canyon and got those trees in the left and right. The would have gotten rid of the dead space in the FG.

Michael Pancier
01-01-2008, 12:32 AM
Al, what stitch program are you using?