PDA

View Full Version : White stork (Ciconia ciconia)

Juan Aragonés
11-26-2008, 04:40 PM
Hi all. I apologize for my lack of participation this week but I have loads of work to do at the office, a photo workshop and a lot of car driving to vist different offices of the corporation I work for :( Hope everything returns to normalty the next week
Here is another image of a white stork (the same bird that you can see in my last post).

You know how I like your comments and interesting critics ;)

Selfcritic: some blacks clipped here :o

Nikon D2X AFS Nikkor 300VR 100ISO 1/3000s f3,3 HSC mode (6,8Mp)

Ramon M. Casares
11-26-2008, 04:55 PM
I actually like the exposure on this one, also the light and detail, pose is great as colours and eye contact, I would only try to remove the halos arrpound the primary feathers and wings. Congratualitons Juan, excelente!

Samir Begovic
11-26-2008, 05:10 PM
Very crisp. A lot of detail thru the whole range. Interesting that the halos are present around the wings but not the beak.

Steve Maxson
11-26-2008, 05:43 PM
Excellent, Juan. A perfect pose and very sharp. I might add a little space on the right and reduce the saturation in the sky a bit.

Sabyasachi Patra
11-27-2008, 03:20 AM
Juan,
Its great that you could post this image despite the workload. I like this image. Excellent pose. Would de saturate the sky a bit.
Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Stu Bowie
11-28-2008, 11:10 AM
Lovely show of the massive wing span, and the whites are well exposed. Well captured Juan.