PDA

View Full Version : Friends

bill kominsky
11-26-2008, 02:52 PM
I tried to post this this morning and for some reason didn't go through. It is a whimsical image and am posting this for a reason of friendship and for all the wonderful friends I've made on this wonderful BPN site. It is also to wish everyone and their families a very wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday. The image also depicts sharing as does the people on BPN do every day.
Taken at the Green Cay Reserve with a Canon 50-D at ISO = 200 f/7.1 125th.of a sec. 0-EV. 500-MM-L

Fabs Forns
11-26-2008, 03:01 PM
Thanks, Bill! I am so glad you feel right at home here. A great way to make friends :)

Down to business ;) wish the TCH paid a little more attention to the camera and I think you can use a bump in the mid-tones, adding a few points of black to the Neutrals in Selective colors.

Happy Turkey to you too :)

Ramon M. Casares
11-26-2008, 04:03 PM
I agree with Fabs here, I would also try darkening the BG a bit so it is less distractive. Still, I liek the situation a lot! Thanks Giving to you too Bill!

bill kominsky
11-26-2008, 09:13 PM
Thanks, Bill! I am so glad you feel right at home here. A great way to make friends :)

Down to business ;) wish the TCH paid a little more attention to the camera and I think you can use a bump in the mid-tones, adding a few points of black to the Neutrals in Selective colors.

Happy Turkey to you too :)

Thanks Fabs but this was only supposed to be a whimsical image and not a serious one, and a show of friendship and sharing which is what the people of BPN do so graciously. Also for the holiday, and was a nice way of telling everyone to have a nice holiday.

bill kominsky
11-26-2008, 09:16 PM
I agree with Fabs here, I would also try darkening the BG a bit so it is less distractive. Still, I liek the situation a lot! Thanks Giving to you too Bill!

Ramón please read the quote that I've attached to Fabs comment, it would also apply to your comment, and thank you.

Bill

Tony Whitehead
11-26-2008, 11:16 PM
Great sentiments. Thanks, Bill.

Stu Bowie
11-28-2008, 12:53 PM
I like the way you have captured the different species together.