11-26-2008, 11:11 AM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3296/3055152743_edde3c32fb_o.jpg

found this in the archives. 3 image HDR

5d + 17-40L
ISO 100
f/23

Robert Amoruso
11-26-2008, 11:25 AM
Great colors and composition Michael. I like the LR green tree and rock for FG interest that transition right into the river both above and below the rock. The green tree on right balances the FG rock and tree. River leads you into the image and the nicely detailed red rock wall in the BG.

I might suggest messing with the tones in the red cliff to bring out the detail more. I bet that in the full size tiff, they show up well though.

Hiding in the archives?

Michael Pancier
11-26-2008, 11:43 AM
Great colors and composition Michael. I like the LR green tree and rock for FG interest that transition right into the river both above and below the rock. The green tree on right balances the FG rock and tree. River leads you into the image and the nicely detailed red rock wall in the BG.

I might suggest messing with the tones in the red cliff to bring out the detail more. I bet that in the full size tiff, they show up well though.

Hiding in the archives?

I always go back to the old pics and find stuff I missed ..... hard to get to them all

Roman Kurywczak
11-26-2008, 04:40 PM
Hi Michael,
always nice to re-visit images........especially when they are this nice! I will go with Robert on the reds.........only because a little lightening may make everything else pop a bit more also........but as he suggested...........it may just be the jpeg compression. The comp is super..........with everything balancing out nicely.