11-24-2008, 02:23 PM
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u314/erding/Landscape/_Y8I8913-Edit.jpg

Technical: Canon 1Ds Mk3, Canon 16-35 f/2.8 Mk2, ISO 100, f/16, 1/25, 0 EV

C&C Welcome

Thanks for looking

Robert Amoruso
11-24-2008, 08:39 PM
Tom,

I think you handled the contrast well here. The comp is good too with the small pool in the FG and the lake in the middel ground. I like how you handled the sun too. Only thing I might suggest if it was possible would have been to move left moving the relationship of the lake and small pool to the right.

Roman Kurywczak
11-24-2008, 10:15 PM
Hi Tom,
I agree with Robert's assesment. The flare is a big plus IMO.....even if it is at the edge of the frame....as for me it adds to the overall comp. This is one of those times........that time of day didn't affect the overall scene and may actually add to it. Very difficult to pull off.........but I think you achieved it!

Tom Dolezal
11-25-2008, 12:01 AM
Tom,

I think you handled the contrast well here. The comp is good too with the small pool in the FG and the lake in the middel ground. I like how you handled the sun too. Only thing I might suggest if it was possible would have been to move left moving the relationship of the lake and small pool to the right.

Many thanks Robert for your valued comments which are very much appreciated.

Unfortunately If I had gone a bit further to the left to have the loch and small pool more to the right I would have also picked up the road running along RH side that loch.

Tom

Tom Dolezal
11-25-2008, 12:05 AM
Hi Tom,
I agree with Robert's assesment. The flare is a big plus IMO.....even if it is at the edge of the frame....as for me it adds to the overall comp. This is one of those times........that time of day didn't affect the overall scene and may actually add to it. Very difficult to pull off.........but I think you achieved it!

Many thanks Roman for your kind comments which are very much valued and appreciated.

Tom

denise ippolito
11-25-2008, 08:14 AM
Tom, I like the lens flare- I also like that this has a real natural look- not over sharpened or over saturated. Very nice!

Tom Dolezal
11-26-2008, 02:36 AM
Tom, I like the lens flare- I also like that this has a real natural look- not over sharpened or over saturated. Very nice!

Many thanks for your comments - very much valued and appreciated.

Tom