PDA

View Full Version : Here Comes Winter

Julie Kenward
11-22-2008, 09:21 AM
I saw my first Dark-eyed Juncos at the feeders this week and that means winter is right around the corner. I love the little guys to death but I hate the snow they always bring!

Harold Davis
11-22-2008, 10:53 AM
you can always move!!! there's plenty of room down here in florida now. lots of empty houses!!! and cheap!!! til then, stay warm!!!!:D:D

Gus Cobos
11-22-2008, 12:34 PM
Nice capture Julie...agree with Doctor Davis, come down for a couple of months and enjoy the hot weather...:D:):cool:

Nicki Gwynn Jones
11-22-2008, 12:43 PM
That's enough you two - we have snow forcast for tonight...:eek::eek:...
Now, who can I throw snow-balls at...:D...

Alfred Forns
11-22-2008, 01:00 PM
What have been up to Nicki !!!!! :) ...just checked out forecast and not much chance for snow :)

Love the bg Jules Would just brighten the little guy a bit Space and head twist works well since its looking for something up there .... falling snow ;)

Nicki Gwynn Jones
11-22-2008, 05:31 PM
Al, perhaps you were looking at the forcast for Miami...:D:D...we've just been issued a severe weather warning for snow and ice - and my hubby has a two hour drive to Heathrow airport in the morning...:eek:

Judy Lynn Malloch
11-23-2008, 08:50 PM
Yes come on down we would love to show you around our part of the world Julie. Beautiful little bird and I remember them from my home back in Canada Thanks for sharing..