PDA

View Full Version : Little Estero Lagoon

Alfred Forns
11-16-2008, 08:52 PM
This one of our best photographing locations ..... Little Estero Lagoon. Its a lagoon between the condos and the gulf that runs for more than a mile (photo area). Productive and has unique characteristics. Late afternoon the sun hits the condos and reflects of the water creating a variety of colors, like having a giant reflector !!!

We do lay down on the mud for low angles and when we come out passers by gives us a wide berth !!! Really fun place !!!

Comments welcome and much appreciated

Gus Cobos
11-16-2008, 09:03 PM
I was there this past summer Mr. Al,
Very pretty place...also visited Siesta Key in Sarasota...very nice composition...going back again next summer...:cool:

Alfred Forns
11-16-2008, 09:16 PM
.... and I will be there with you watching you dive in the mud !!! :)

Harold Davis
11-17-2008, 06:57 PM
gus dive in the mud!!:eek::eek: that i want to see!!!:D

Gus Cobos
11-17-2008, 07:06 PM
Hey guys, whats wrong with some good old fashion mud...:eek::D Do you know that thousands of people in Europe and in the United States, pay super high prices in these expensive spas for a simple mud bath or treatment with just a slight touch of perfume, now a days called aroma therapy...:eek::eek::p:D...just think, I get it for free, and with the added minerals of the sea, compliments of mother nature...:cool: what can be better than that...:)

Harold Davis
11-17-2008, 07:13 PM
that's all well and good Mr Cobos, but i want to see YOU crawling around WITH your camera equipment in that good ole fashioned mud!!!:D:D:D i see a composition right now!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Gus Cobos
11-17-2008, 08:58 PM
Doctor Davis...hehehe:D:D:D;) I promise to get full of mud, if you and Mr. Forns go with me...:D I know for a fact that Mr. Forns gets down and dirty right down to the ears for a stellar shot...:) he is incredable. What do you say??? Oh; I forgot, Miss Fabs will be taking the pictures of us good old boys playing in the mud...:):cool: Are you on???

Dennis "Curly" Buchner
11-17-2008, 09:12 PM
Nice photo Alfred, a good mud bath helps the complexation after being in the Florida Sun

Harold Davis
11-18-2008, 05:51 AM
i'll be right beside you!!!!!

Julie Kenward
11-22-2008, 12:18 PM
Love the whites against the blues, Alfred! Man, what a beautiful place to shoot some architecture.

Robert Amoruso
11-24-2008, 10:11 AM
That's what you see when you look up.