PDA

View Full Version : End of Autumn

Julie Kenward
11-14-2008, 08:56 PM
Man, I hate to see it go. This is a dried up plant I found on the edge of the woods. I did an illustrated action on it and it really seemed to define it and give it some "pop."

Fabs Forns
11-14-2008, 09:45 PM
I like hoe you wor with your illustration actions. Did you do some liquify at the tips, or it just happened?

denise ippolito
11-14-2008, 11:26 PM
Julie, I think it's cool- you could probably take this a step further w/ some liquid in the center to add interest to the bright whites.There is that little bit of gold in the center you could bring up.-if you wanted to. I like it and think it is interesting.

Julie Kenward
11-15-2008, 07:39 AM
Fabs, no - this is how I found the plant and fell in love with the way the edges wound and curved around itself. It was funny because after I ran the illustrated action I thought "Oh good! The liquify is already done for me!"

Denise I'll take a look at it with a little liquify in the center. I see that gold piece you are talking about and it might be fun to pull that up. Good eye!

Here's the original...

Alfred Forns
11-15-2008, 08:22 AM
Great suggestions I might clone one of the turn leafs (?) and paste at the back replacing the one oof !! Could be interesting !!!