Taken in the spring.
Cropped to pano from Original
f5.6
ISO 200
1/640s
100-400 mm @400
0EV
Tripod
Minor Post processing. Curves, sharpening, and cloning out a distracting spot.
Comments appreciated

Desmond Chan
11-14-2008, 08:11 PM
Aaah...Jackie, is the little duck on the far right the biggest one? It also looks the sharpest, too. Also, the first one on the left seems to have a green color cast all over it, like there's some oof green screen between the camera and the first two ducks (partially on the second one). Some pp issues? Or I have to get a new monitor or new pair of eyes ?:D

Oh, just noticed that there seems to be another transparent duck on the far left close to the frame, in front of the group.

Alfred Forns
11-14-2008, 08:26 PM
Desmond ..... transparent duck :) What's up with the left?

There seems to be something semi transparent over the left side? I like the idea of a pano The three presented are in good position and excellent head angles !!!

Jackie Schuknecht
11-14-2008, 08:57 PM
As a quick note, this image was purposely shot through some reeds for diminishing colour and sharpness.

Desmond Chan
11-14-2008, 09:02 PM
Desmond ..... transparent duck :)

Yup, the rare kind :D

Desmond Chan
11-14-2008, 09:02 PM
As a quick note, this image was purposely shot through some reeds for diminishing colour and sharpness.

Your intention is clearly shown in the photo ;)

Gus Cobos
11-14-2008, 09:06 PM
Lady Jackie, I like it as presented,
I think this a bold departure from the conventional...I like the pano crop. The head angles and eye contacts on all three of your subject is good...good show...:cool:

Alfred Forns
11-14-2008, 11:08 PM
Glad you cleared that up Jackie !!! Reminded me of a fish tank in Cozumel at Carlos and Charlies ...... I was staring trying to find the fish but could not, then I spotted a small sign by the aquarium naming the species ....... Mayan Invisible fish :D:) Most people there were feeling no pain and when they spotted me looking at the sign the crowd roared and the strip rubber chicken flew landing on my head !!! :D:):):)

denise ippolito
11-14-2008, 11:41 PM
Jackie, I think it's adorable and I like the crop

Richard Waas
11-15-2008, 09:34 AM
I love it Jackie. Great job. BTW, love the pano crop, congrats......

PS: Definitely coming to Toronto

Jackie Schuknecht
11-15-2008, 11:37 AM
Glad it wasn't a revisit of Cozumel, would be embarrassing to be whacked with a rubber chicken twice! I do like the label on the tank though. One question though, just curious how long you spent looking at the tank:D

Harold Davis
11-15-2008, 03:51 PM
One question though, just curious how long you spent looking at the tank:D

and how many others have been hit with the chicken!!:D:D

nice crop on this one jackie!! love the babies!!

Nonda Surratt
11-15-2008, 06:44 PM
Adorable!!!! Really nice one Jackie