PDA

View Full Version : Tsarina Blue

Alfred Forns
11-07-2008, 05:47 PM
We just got back from picking up out new kitty A gorgeous Russian Blue female named ....... Cynful's Tsarina Blue. Cynful is the name of the cattery and goes before the name. Her eyes are just starting to turn yellowish/green and eventually will be bright green

This pick was at the cattery when we picked her up, just a point and shoot but wanted to share with you. She has some kind of high energy and looking forward to some serious fun. Will be making some better images soon. Right now we are trying to introduce her to our two adult cats, Tatiana and Angelica.

First reaction has not been cordial but no blood has been spilled :) One just ignored the kitty and the other is hissing and making strange noises. Have my hands full !!!!

Cheryl Flory
11-07-2008, 05:55 PM
Oh, Al, sounds like a lot of fun is about to begin!! Eventually they will all get along. Who can not like a kitten......

Julie Kenward
11-07-2008, 07:27 PM
Ahh...it's never fun getting siblings to accept a new member into the family! She sure is a beauty though!

Gus Cobos
11-07-2008, 09:17 PM
A pretty kitty Al, I think I will bring my Sabrina over for the weekend...:eek::D:cool:

Dave Phillips
11-07-2008, 09:25 PM
oh wow, looking forward to some portraits....and mischief shots Al

denise ippolito
11-08-2008, 10:55 AM
She's so beautiful-They are always a handful when little !

Susan Griffith
11-08-2008, 11:28 AM
gorgeous kitty, and congrats on your new addition :D

-Susan

Harold Davis
11-08-2008, 11:28 AM
can you say DECLAW! will keep the blood to a minimum.....and hopefully the damage too!!!