gary rouleau
11-05-2008, 10:51 PM
Canon mark IIN
60mm
1/250 sec at f/5.6 ISO 50

Roman Kurywczak
11-06-2008, 03:58 PM
Hey Gary,
Ideally......I wouldn't want those branches coming in from the left of the frame..........but the more I lokked at it...............the more they didn't bother me (although it would be quite the easy digital clean up if you so choose)............sweet tobacco color .........and I may lighten the FG a hair..........but the scale of the trees with the hint of sun work very nicely here.

Valerio Tarone
11-06-2008, 04:35 PM
Hi I'm stunned by this, really lovely,kind of light. Yes, I understand Roman: the tree on left cut..it doesn't bother too much.

Judd Patterson
11-08-2008, 06:46 PM
Gary this is an extremely beautiful image! I would try to lighten the scene a bit to give more contrast between the trees and the great morning colors...especially in the central portion of the frame they blend together a lot. Lovely image of what looks like a fun area to explore.

Robert Amoruso
11-10-2008, 09:39 AM
Gary,

I like the image for the reasons mentioned above. However for it to work for me, I would want to have the trees in sharp focus. At f/5.6 and the sun sharp, that was not possible. A tripod and small aperture was needed here. The mood is great and whether having the FG sharp changes that is up to you of course. As always, just my opinion.