PDA

View Full Version : Exploring the Everglades #2

Maxis Gamez
11-05-2008, 10:12 PM
http://********.org/bpn/40D/_MG_8578judd&maxis.jpg
Exploring the Everglades #2

Here is another picture of Judd and I, after a long walk in the swamps. Luckily Judd spotted the tail lights of one of the cars which guided us back the correct way. I could not see a thing....

Thanks Judd!! :D

Alfred Forns
11-05-2008, 11:38 PM
... guys next time take a gps !!!! Scary stuff being lost out there !!! Looking good !!!

Gus Cobos
11-06-2008, 04:35 PM
Standly and Clark...:eek::p;):D:) I love it...looking good guys...:cool:

Judd Patterson
11-06-2008, 10:23 PM
Sweet! Gotta love the night image. What a fun little trip...next time we go farther. :)

Maxis Gamez
11-06-2008, 10:25 PM
Sweet! Gotta love the night image. What a fun little trip...next time we go farther. :)

We are going to need a GPS. :D

Rocky Sharwell
11-15-2008, 12:55 PM
I like the image...but a dumb question about the swamp walks...What about the gators?

Alfred Forns
11-15-2008, 03:23 PM
That's what everyone says "What about them Gators" ..... all except my Vol friends !!! :)

The other gators are no problem and will stay way from you. About the only way to get hurt is falling/stepping over one !!!

Rocky Sharwell
11-16-2008, 12:31 PM
That's what everyone says "What about them Gators" ..... all except my Vol friends !!! :)

The other gators are no problem and will stay way from you. About the only way to get hurt is falling/stepping over one !!!

Keep in mind that my reluctance is based upn being accident prone--within a 3 month span a few years ago I was out of action to a stingray sting through the left heel-and then breaking my right foot at yoga. Just imagine what I could do in a swamp full of gators....