PDA

View Full Version : This American Life.

Nicki Gwynn Jones
11-05-2008, 03:53 AM
....in which BeeP must return to that wonderful place that is called the USA...

- but not before he had received a visit from the send-off committee. I must explain that Leo is our American kitty - born in Port St Lucie, Fl to be precise. (Our British cat Lenny has always maintained that that says it all....) Whilst BeeP was packing his luggage into the box Leo got wind of the fact that he might be able to hitch a ride back home and tried hard to persuade BeeP that he really did need a travelling companion. But BeeP was having none of it - something along the lines of this box ain't big enough for the both of us....
He tells me that he has had a wonderful time here in the UK, has learned many strange things and is definitely of the opinion that cross-cultural understanding between cats is the way forward.
But now it is time for him to return to that very special place called home. For his extraordinary achievements in the field of diplomacy he has been made an honorary British citizen and is free to return whenever and as often as he likes.
Bon voyage little friend - you will be missed...

Julie Kenward
11-05-2008, 08:31 AM
Beautiful image, Nicki! I can't wait to meet our little friend and get all the scoop on you and your british cohorts!

Grady Weed
11-05-2008, 10:31 AM
Nicki,

You did good! Nice to see some imagination in your work. To quote a famous actor "It's what dreams are made of sweetheart"!

Nicki Gwynn Jones
11-05-2008, 10:52 AM
Jules - I hope he hasn't suffered from air-sickness...:eek:

Grady - thanks so much for your very sweet comment...:)

Fabs Forns
11-05-2008, 11:22 AM
You really did a wonderful adventure for BeeP and your narrations were very enjoyable. Grady has nailed it with his comments.

Thanks so much!

Alfred Forns
11-05-2008, 01:43 PM
I have been going back and reading over the entire adventure !!! Can't thank you enough !!! Oh..... Tatiana (my Birman) is from London :)

Nicki Gwynn Jones
11-05-2008, 04:49 PM
Fabs and Al, thank you both so much for your kind words. I really did have so much fun recounting BeeP's adventures...
Al, did Tatiana have to travel to the US on a plane?? It is quite a performance isn't it!!

Gus Cobos
11-05-2008, 06:05 PM
A very good travel adventure series Nicki; I really enjoyed it. Our friend BeeP looks like he is ready to come back...:D:cool:

Alfred Forns
11-05-2008, 06:36 PM
...... Nicki she wanted the Concord !!!!! :)

Gus we sure want him back but I'm concern if he starts hanging around Oscar :D:D:D:)

Jackie Schuknecht
11-05-2008, 06:39 PM
Great series Nick, I will miss his UK adventures with you!

Harold Davis
11-05-2008, 06:45 PM
Gus we sure want him back but I'm concern if he starts hanging around Oscar :D:D:D:)

you need to get a restraining order against OZ!! keep him at least a mile away from BeeP. he doesnt do well around children:D:D

Nicki, I love the series!!! A hard act to follow!!

Amy DeStefanis
11-05-2008, 09:58 PM
Hi Nicki,
Great shot. He does look a little sad to be leaving, but he gets to look forward to the next adventure!

Thanks for the great installments of his travels....

Amy D.