PDA

View Full Version : 1000th post!

Juan Aragonés
11-04-2008, 04:22 PM
Here is my 1000th post.

Wow, that is a lot of posts in a very short time for someone like me that usually do not post a lot in other forums and with such a poor english like mine. 1000 posts is a clear evidence that I feel at home here in BPN and that I had had a lot of fun, a lot of interesting readings, a lot of awesome images, many things learned and some new friends during this year.
Thank you to all the people that work hard to made this site a great place to stay and, specially, to Fabiola for opening to me the doors of BPN :)
Juan

Regarding the image... well I couldn´t resist to post another one flamingo from my summer holidays in the east of Spain :o

Nikon D2X AFS Nikkor 300VR + 2X-TC WH II + tripod 1/1250s f8 manual exposure croped to vertical

Jason Searle
11-04-2008, 04:31 PM
Congrats on your 1000th post.

Stunning image.

Jose Manuel Reyes
11-04-2008, 04:32 PM
Hola Juan, el momento es espectacular, y la nitidez impresionante. Como acostumbras a hacer...
Un saludo.
PD: no entiendo mucho esto, antes he subido una imagen y ahora no se ve, en fin que esto de estar en inglés me está complicando la vida demasiado..
Un fuerte abrazo

Juan Aragonés
11-04-2008, 04:45 PM
José Manuel I think that the moderator of this forum moved your post to the "Hand of man and captive" forum. This is due to the fact that in your image there are human elements like the chair and the boots. I am sure that Axel sent to you a message explaining the move of your post. ;)

José Manuel, el moderador de este foro movió tu foto al foro en el que se suben las fotos en las que hay presencia de elementos humanos (las botas y la silla). La imagen la encontrarás aquí ( http://www.birdphotographers.net/forums/showthread.php?t=23336). Seguro que Axel ya te ha enviado un mensaje explicándotelo. A mí me ocurrió lo mismo la primera semana con un flamenco anillado ;)

Hola Juan, el momento es espectacular, y la nitidez impresionante. Como acostumbras a hacer...
Un saludo.
PD: no entiendo mucho esto, antes he subido una imagen y ahora no se ve, en fin que esto de estar en inglés me está complicando la vida demasiado..
Un fuerte abrazo

Jose Manuel Reyes
11-04-2008, 05:02 PM
Gracias Juan, al final me he dado cuenta, el traductor de google creo que me va a hechar una manita por aquí...
Voy a recoger la cámara a ver si he fotografiado de nuevo a la lechuza, que parece que si, "al menos el movil me ha llamado". He cambiado un poco el ambiente y abierto más el encuadre (coño, escribiendote me vuelve a llamar la barrera...) espero haber fotografiado a la lechu.
Gracias por todo y un saludo.

Fabs Forns
11-04-2008, 05:25 PM
Big congrats on your milestone, Juan, it has been a pleasure to have you on board for many reasons, your fantastic work and enthusiasm just two of them.

Enhorabuena, great looking flamingo :)

Harold Davis
11-04-2008, 05:29 PM
big congrats on 1000 juan!!!! fantastic flamingo! love the pose and the detail is phenomenal as usual!! thanks for sharing your time and your images!

Raul Quinones
11-04-2008, 06:48 PM
Juan,
Congratulations on your milestone! Awesome picture to celebrate it, the pose is spectacular.

Thanks for your help and recommendations.
Saludos, Raul

Joanna Trescott
11-04-2008, 07:56 PM
Juan: Congratulations! It looks like the flamingo is celebrating. I always look forward to your shots.

Tony Whitehead
11-04-2008, 08:03 PM
Congratulations, Juan. Both on this image and the 1000 post milestone. Your contribution to the forum is really appreciated.

Raymond Barlow
11-04-2008, 08:15 PM
congrats Juan... 1000 of your post is a lot., considering the value of the content in all cases., I really enjoy reading your words, your critique style is excellent, and I can tell you are a genuine good guy... hope we meet some day! superb image too!

Nagesh Mula
11-04-2008, 09:58 PM
Congrats Juan on your 1000th!!
I liked the birds pose here and sharpness.
My only nit is that the break up in the BKGR is kinda uneven and that is distracting especially because its giving a sense of cutting the bird.

Dominic Cantin
11-05-2008, 02:55 AM
Congrats on your 1000th post :eek::cool::) You have chosen an excellent picture to celebrate !!!! Keep shooting and posting !

Dom ( who's far from 1000 ;):o )

Manos Papadomanolakis
11-05-2008, 11:06 AM
A masterpiece,one of your best,Congrats on your 1000th post!!!!!!!!!

Ramon M. Casares
11-05-2008, 11:12 AM
Juan, muchas Felciiutaciones! Tu aporte es siempre excelente y muy apreciado! Justo ahora me estoy yendo a Jujuy a trabajar exclusivamente con Flamencos asi que deséame suerte!!! Felicitaciones otra vez!

Juan, Big congratulaitons! You comments and posts are always great and helpfull and we all apreciate them very much! In just a month I am out to Jujuy to work with Flamingos for two weeks! Again congratulaitons!!

Doug Brown
11-05-2008, 12:05 PM
I moved the thread and sent Jose a message.

Doug Brown
11-05-2008, 12:06 PM
Congrats on your 1,000 post milestone Juan! Your comments are always most appreciated on Wild and Free as are your excellent photos!

Aidan Briggs
11-05-2008, 05:28 PM
Wonderful image. Congrats on your 1000th post!!

James Salywoda
11-05-2008, 11:19 PM
Congrats Juan! And a sweet shot to announce it way to go I love the pose captured...

Juan Aragonés
11-06-2008, 02:15 AM
Hey gals and guys, thanks a lot for your comments and for all the suggestions, ideas, critics and encouragement. Both, your images and the comments that you post, are an inmense source of learning and inspiration for me.
Cheers :):):)

Juan

madamsigrid
05-05-2010, 06:57 AM
Preciosa fotografia, mis felicitaciones por la veterania en este sitio que parece tan serio y agradable. Un saludo.