PDA

View Full Version : Is it going to work?

Alfred Forns
11-03-2008, 09:22 PM
Not sure this is a good idea !!! We had fun the the scooter and no clue how it got there !!! From Cayman Island. Sorry for all the back scatter but there were more people than fish running around that are by the time I got there !!!

Comments welcome and much appreciated

Julie Kenward
11-03-2008, 09:24 PM
I love the way the one fish is looking at the bike as if to say, "Dude...you've got a flat tire."

Gus Cobos
11-03-2008, 10:59 PM
I love this...does it run on water or gasoline? :eek::p:D A true treasure from the abyss...:):cool:

Judd Patterson
11-04-2008, 12:55 AM
What a riot! Very funny image Alfred. Makes me wonder about the possibility of riding a bike across the ocean floor....hmmmm...sounds like fun!

Nicki Gwynn Jones
11-04-2008, 09:22 AM
Judd my friend, you obviously have too much time on your hands...:D

Jackie Schuknecht
11-04-2008, 08:01 PM
Looks like you were ready to pedal your way out. Funny Al!

garyyoss
11-05-2008, 09:20 AM
Al,
Nice shot, I think that we need to bring Beep down under. Let me know if I can take him diving with me,
Gary

Alfred Forns
11-05-2008, 08:47 PM
Oh My God Beep diving .... Gary I'm not sure he can swim !!!! If you want to invite him let me know As we speak he is on his way to the Mid West. Packing his warm weather clothing since he didn't take much on his visit to the UK !!! After that visit he will be around here for the holidays and will be ready to travel first of the year !!!

Gus Cobos
11-05-2008, 09:36 PM
Hey Mr. Al,
I will be going to Mexico, to visit Adriana's family in March...do you think BeeP would like to tag along and visit the senoritas, eat hot chili and sing with the mariachis??? :eek::D

Amy DeStefanis
11-05-2008, 10:27 PM
Oh My God Beep diving .... Gary I'm not sure he can swim !!!!

Well, I do have a now-unused Ikelite housing (it's clear - so you can see its contents if it contained a certain mascot), and we ARE going to Bonaire in December....

Not sure exactly how big BeeP is or if he'll fit, though.... but if he did, it would make a great diving bell.....

:)

Amy D.

garyyoss
11-06-2008, 06:09 PM
Al,
I'm ready to take Beeps down whenever you'd like. I think that he might suffocate in the suggested housing, he could breathe off of my octopus.
Gary