PDA

View Full Version : New Owlet

Loukie Viljoen
10-30-2008, 12:28 PM
This is the same Pearl Spotted Owlet, he flew down from the previous perch, caught a grasshopper+ a red leaf and went and sat on a different perch, better lighting but so much cleaning up to do QM etc etc, I am just placing it out of interest sake. I don't think it has a future beyond interest.

Tony Whitehead
10-30-2008, 01:28 PM
Very nice, Loukie. Pity about all the clean-up required but you have managed it well. A viewpoint more to your left may have helped but obviously you would have needed to move a fair bit working at that distance.

Loukie Viljoen
10-30-2008, 03:21 PM
Tony you have been in RSA, man in nature you cant pick & chose, hindsight is a perfect science, if you come to RSA again let me know, I will take you round and I want to see you pick your angle and adjust your better Beamer, in nature, in the wild wild, you get one chance once that's it. I posted this one without any changes it is as it was, I have done NO clean up. Thanks for looking.

Manos Papadomanolakis
10-30-2008, 03:36 PM
The bg is a bit busy but I Iike the pose and the eye contact!

Linda Robbins
10-30-2008, 09:11 PM
Absolutely adorable little guy. If only there were a way to get our subjects to pose in perfect locations on command! Enjoyed this post!

Ramon M. Casares
10-30-2008, 10:58 PM
Great catch for you and the owl, the grasshoper is a big plus, BG is a bit bussy, but this is indeed a very noce shot! Congratulairons!