PDA

View Full Version : BeeP Phone Home.

Nicki Gwynn Jones
10-28-2008, 04:53 PM
...in which BeeP suddenly realises that he is very far from home indeed...

Well, after the hangover of the century, BeeP had a few moments of homesickness and was quite mopey and maudlin. I suggested that he phone home to hear a familiar voice, but BeeP remembered that he had wanted to visit the English seaside. Nicki told him that her sister lives in a town called Weymouth, which is on the South coast of England so BeeP decided to phone her up and ask if we could come and stay for a few days. Of course, she said, come at once!! So we did! Tomorrow BeeP will visit London to see the musical 'Wicked' and then on Thursday and Friday he will be able to explore the sights and sounds of Weymouth - he is hoping to build sandcastles.
Best regards,
Nicki and BeeP

Judy Lynn Malloch
10-28-2008, 07:57 PM
Oh this is too cute . Tell him to call me next Nicki. I miss him as we went to Israel and Egypt together and it has been just too long since I talked to him. < smile > Love this composition Nicki. You are the best !!!!

Alfred Forns
10-28-2008, 09:06 PM
He did remember to call collect !!!! :) So glad to hear from him but was hard to understand all he said ... was speaking so fast .... happens when he gets that excited !!!

Nicki Gwynn Jones
10-29-2008, 06:09 AM
Judy Lynn, I shall make sure that he calls you for a chat - he misses you too!!
Al, I must warn you that he now speaks with an English accent!!!!!:eek::eek::D:D:D

Julie Kenward
10-29-2008, 10:45 AM
Oh great! I have to contend with a british accent when he gets here? He'll lose that soon enough when he gets to the Midwest and learns how to say "y'all."

Love the red phone booth, Nicki! As a side note, great processing on this one. Reds are so tough to get right!

Gus Cobos
10-29-2008, 05:34 PM
BeeP is truly a world traveler...:cool:

Jackie Schuknecht
10-29-2008, 08:35 PM
Can't beat those English phoneboxes. BeeP is very photogenic:) I am sure he will recover from his homesickness quickly in your company Nicki!