10-27-2008, 07:30 AM
Canon 5D
EF 500mm
ISO 400
1/125sec.at f/ 5.6

Gus Hallgren
10-27-2008, 11:53 AM
Hi Dennise:

Are you having same save web problem, as it is very soft. Testing my CS4, brightened photo and selective eye work. Then saved as web at 100%, 187 KB.

Uncle Gus

Bet your original is beautiful like your reposting with no changes in pair of Hawks :)

denise ippolito
10-27-2008, 12:22 PM
Having so many problems w/ conflicts in comp. and saving for web. This image is very sharp on my monitor-not sure what happened, I couldn't save for web properly ( I think this is 12% quality).-but I have been having this problem since installing CS4.Will continue to work on comp.

Almost forgot. NICE -REPOST thanks Gus!!

Harold Davis
10-27-2008, 03:53 PM
hi denise, i like uncle gus' bg. i think his bird got a little too contrasty or oversharpened? looks like your focal point was on the middle of the frame and not on his eye. you caught the blue jay in a pretty cool pose!! would like to have seen it on a more natural perch, but we take what we can get! good luck with the CS4 transition.

Jackie Schuknecht
10-27-2008, 04:53 PM
Hi Denise,
I like the pose you have here. Maybe just a bit more saturation in the blues. Thanks for all your great images you are sharing with us.

Gus Cobos
10-27-2008, 05:25 PM
Lady Denise,
I like the composition and capture. You have a good head angle with good eye contact. In your original image, you have something going on in front of the bird...I like Uncle Gus' repost; which puts it over the top...good show...keep them coming...:cool:

Phil Ertel
10-27-2008, 05:53 PM
Hi Denise,

I like the pose and agree with Gus C. on the good head angle and eye contact. Gus H. repost took your nice base image and really let it shine. Congratulations!

Regards,

Phil

Alfred Forns
10-27-2008, 09:05 PM
Good work Gus Might back down the sharpening a little?

Hope you can solve the save problems If not give us details and will try to figure it out !!!

Oscar Zangroniz
10-27-2008, 09:35 PM
Denise:
Good composition, placement and head angle. I do agree with Al regarding uncle Gus's re post about the sharpening, although yours need it a little.
Regards,