F 5.6
1/1250
Iso 400
Flash Fired
100-400mm

All comments are appreciated

Ramon M. Casares
10-25-2008, 11:12 PM
I like it! It works for me as it is! I will asume comp is ok ;)
Congratulations!

Tony Whitehead
10-25-2008, 11:39 PM
Lovely high key image, Adams. This is one case that I think a slight frame is good to show the borders of your image against the white BG of the web page

Adams Serra
10-26-2008, 01:13 AM
hi Tony,
thank you for the repost,it looks great.

Adams

Arthur Morris
10-26-2008, 07:32 AM
The perfect lens for the job, a lovely pose with a stick, EXP perfect, great sharpness and great use of flash all combine to yield an excellent image. What focal lenght were you at?

Adams Serra
10-26-2008, 08:20 AM
The perfect lens for the job, a lovely pose with a stick, EXP perfect, great sharpness and great use of flash all combine to yield an excellent image. What focal lenght were you at?
Hi Artie,
Thank you for the kind comments, this image was made at 170mm

Adams

Matthew Studebaker
10-26-2008, 11:15 AM
The box around it really helped. I absolutely love this shot! Beautiful action shot, I love the white on white. Nicely done!

James Salywoda
10-26-2008, 07:56 PM
Adam this is gorgeous well exposed the angle of capture is excellent I also like the added frame around the shot....

Juan Aragonés
10-27-2008, 09:52 AM
Excelent exposure job anf fill flash use. The tiny black box that Tony added works very finely here.

Arthur Morris
10-28-2008, 03:52 PM
Hey Adams, Just a thought. This image has the +1 on the ambient -1 on the flash look that I have been teaching for year for white sky flight photography. Just curious; was this created on the workshop that you took with the Robert's last year?

Adams Serra
10-28-2008, 04:37 PM
Hey Adams, Just a thought. This image has the +1 on the ambient -1 on the flash look that I have been teaching for year for white sky flight photography. Just curious; was this created on the workshop that you took with the Robert's last year?
Hi Artie,
Yes, this image was made at the workshop. I was using manual, so i dont have the exposure compensation on the data.
The wood stork image posted yesterday was from the workshop also.

Adams

Arthur Morris
10-30-2008, 04:36 AM
Hi Artie, Yes, this image was made at the workshop. I was using manual, so i dont have the exposure compensation on the data. The wood stork image posted yesterday was from the workshop also. Adams

Thanks Adams. Do know that tour leaders like myself always appreciate when folks note that they were on a workshop when they created this or that image. Again, a wonderful image.

Adams Serra
10-30-2008, 10:00 AM
Thanks Adams. Do know that tour leaders like myself always appreciate when folks note that they were on a workshop when they created this or that image. Again, a wonderful image.
Hi Artie,
Thank you for the head's up. Robert and Robert did a great job at the workshop.
BTW, I have a image that made the NANPA Tier I Top 10 that was taken during the workshop.

Adams

Arthur Morris
10-30-2008, 05:36 PM
Congrats on the NANPA award. Funny how often images made on workshops get honored... <smile>