PDA

View Full Version : Meet 'n' Greet....

Nicki Gwynn Jones
10-19-2008, 01:59 PM
...in which BeeP is introduced to a certain member of the family...

You have to understand that Lenny the cat is firmly in charge in this household...during those rare occasions when he is awake....Imagine his surprise, therefore, when on rousing himself from slumber number six of the day, he finds himself face to face with an out-of-towner who is not only the same colour as he is, but is SHARING HIS FAVOURITE CHAIR...
Thankfully a crisis has been averted and now, after much preliminary sniffing and staring they are the best of friends and are, as I write this, happily regaling each other with tales of foreign travel and exotic living...
So all is well with BeeP as he continues his adventures. Rest asssured, dear readers, that he will get opportunities to indulge his love of the English pub...I promise to post the evidence...
Best regards from the UK,
Nicki and BeeP

Julie Kenward
10-19-2008, 03:34 PM
Nicki, that is just too darn cute!

Gus Cobos
10-19-2008, 03:48 PM
Now this is what I call a meeting of the minds...:eek::D:cool:

Jackie Schuknecht
10-19-2008, 05:32 PM
Could have been a cat fight Nicki, but BeeP ever the gentleman called it a draw:)

Harold Davis
10-19-2008, 06:13 PM
Sweeeet!!! cool capture, nicki!! you are having too much fun with BeeP!!

Alfred Forns
10-19-2008, 07:26 PM
HI Nicki I'm sure they will get along just fine ...... can see it in their eyes !!!!! Love it !!!

Fabs Forns
10-19-2008, 09:18 PM
OMG, head to head :eek: :eek: :eek:

Poor Kitty, good thing he's sweet :)

Judy Lynn Malloch
10-20-2008, 01:36 PM
Awesome capture Nicki and You gotta love the intense look. So glad you are all having lots of fun and many thanks for sharing these great captures with us.