PDA

View Full Version : Bearded Tit-Panurus Biarmicus

Jeroen Stel
10-12-2008, 03:50 AM
Hi Guys,

Been a while since i last posted over here as our son was born 4 weeks ago and since then i have had no time at all to go out..
This morning at 05.00 hours after changing some nappies again i decided to take the car and drive to one of my favourite spots to shoot Bearded Tits as it is their time again..
I was lucky enough to get some decent shots and this is one of them..

Greetings,

Jeroen Stel

Canon Eos 1D Mark3
Shutter speed: 1/1600 sec
Aperture: F 8
Exposure mode: AV
Exposure compensation: - 1 1/3
Flash:no
Flash exposure compensation: -
Metering mode: Evaluative
Drive mode: AI Focus
ISO: 800
Lens: Canon 600mm F4 + 1.4 TC
Focal length:1092 mm
AF mode: Auto Focus
On tripod and Wimberley Sidekick
Levels/Curves/USM/Contrast/Saturation/Noise Ninja/My own mix-Sharpening

Linda Robbins
10-12-2008, 05:52 AM
Congratulations to you and your wife on the birth of your son!

This is a stunning image. Wonderful alert pose made me smile, and the bg is so gorgeous and complimentary. Sharp and well composed. I love everything about it!

Jasper Doest
10-12-2008, 06:40 AM
Excellent photograph Jeroen! The pose is really interesting and I love the soft light here. The sharpness however seems to be slightly in front of the bird.... more towards the tail...for as far as I can see it from here. Keep up the good work and good luck with the dipers :-)

Ramon M. Casares
10-12-2008, 09:53 AM
Stunning! The light is just terrific, the bg us outstanding, and the pose and species just left me speachless. Big congratulations to you for this superb shot and to you and your wife on your new baby!

Manos Papadomanolakis
10-12-2008, 01:10 PM
Great eye contact,colors,pose and bg!!!

Marko Matesic
10-12-2008, 02:40 PM
Big congrats......for the son and photo :)

Mark Schmitt
10-13-2008, 09:12 AM
My favorite European tit. This one is "sans" the beard. Can't find anything I'd change. Great image. :-)

Ramon M. Casares
10-13-2008, 05:43 PM
I am sorry but I find myself visiting this post over and over again, I really fell in love with this picture, a winner for sure! Big congratulaitons again.