PDA

View Full Version : Lush Life - HDR Pano

Michael Pancier
10-09-2008, 09:12 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3110/2928441888_574c51e13d_o.jpg

This is from the gardens at the Spanish Monastery in North Miami Beach.

This is an experiment of an HDR Pano stitch using the T/S Lens to take 3 images at the down shift, center, and up shift
HDR images at -2, 0, +2 for each image
HDR's done with Photomatix Pro
3 HDR tifs stitched in PS CS 3 Photomerge

5d+Canon 24mm T/S
f/20
ISO 200

semi-overcast conditions

Robert Amoruso
10-10-2008, 12:06 PM
Technique-wise Michael it looks good. The shift feature of the TS lens is great for panos as it allows you to line up the camera with the horizontal and shift the lens to make the pano.

I like the FG plants except for that one broken leaf. This middle ground going to the BG is interesting and nicely saturated greens. The BG with the sky draws the eye too much in bright areas. Great look to the greens. An experiment that turned out well.

Michael Pancier
10-10-2008, 01:00 PM
Technique-wise Michael it looks good. The shift feature of the TS lens is great for panos as it allows you to line up the camera with the horizontal and shift the lens to make the pano.

I like the FG plants except for that one broken leaf. This middle ground going to the BG is interesting and nicely saturated greens. The BG with the sky draws the eye too much in bright areas. Great look to the greens. An experiment that turned out well.

I haven't yet tried using the t/s in landscape mode to do a pano. are the results better than simply panning the camera on the pod?