PDA

View Full Version : BeeP Comes To Maine

Grady Weed
10-08-2008, 08:29 PM
Well folks, BeeP has been treated to lobster, picked fresh apples, tasted apple jelly, apple syrup, maple syrup, helped me rake the fall leaves, cut some fire wood, sat atop the largest snow plow in the North East, ridden a Polaris Snowmobile, visited the wolves and toured the country side in search of new and exciting things. He is plum tuckerd out from all the excitment. I bought him a plane ticket for the UK to see Nicki Geynn Jones. He will leave early in the a.m.

Here is posing next to the welcome sign in Kezar Falls, or Parsonsfield-Porter as the USPS would say we are, true tourist style. I will post his exploits over the next couple of days. For now, back to the fireplace and a cozy warm fire!

Alfred Forns
10-09-2008, 06:50 AM
Oh Man Beep has been busy !!! Sure miss the little guy !!!! Looking good !!! :)

Nicki Gwynn Jones
10-09-2008, 07:21 AM
Wow Grady, I do hope that I can match all this excitement when BeeP comes to the UK!!!! Sounds like he has had so much fun! I shall eagerly await his arrival...
Regards,
Nicki

Julie Kenward
10-09-2008, 11:14 AM
Can I take BeeP's place? Sounds like fun to me!!!

Judy Lynn Malloch
10-09-2008, 07:21 PM
Wow Grady it sounds like he got the royal treatment. I am with Julie and would like to have had his experience too. He is definitely a world traveller. Thanks for sharing this wonderful image !!!!