PDA

View Full Version : Tazlina...Black Wolf...Captive

Grady Weed
10-04-2008, 09:17 PM
Some of you have seen her before. This is from todays Photo Shoot I did for a client. I gave the client 4 hours of time, 3 of it hands on in the pens with various wolves and 1 of instruction. I took 15 keeper images of the client with the wolves and 4 signed copies of my original works. She was one happy camper slash beginner photographer at the end of the day. I just finished this one and wanted to post it for comments.

About 75 % of frame here, cropped for a 9x12 print. Hand held, while she was running from side to side in the shadows of the fur tree she like as "her space", on the following gear: Canon EOS-1D Mark II N, Shooting Date/Time: 10/5/2008 11:34:06, Shutter Speed 1/125Sec. Av(Aperture Value) F2.8, Evaluative metering, Exposure Compensation 0, ISO 800, Lens: EF300mm f/2.8L IS USM, Focal Length 300.0 mm. Very little work in PS6.0, slight levels and signed.

What do you think?

Robert Amoruso
10-06-2008, 03:41 PM
I like it Grady - comp and BG are nice. My only comments for improvement are sharpen the face more - I tried it and makes a lot of difference, and noise correction on the BG. When you sharpen, selective in the face so as not to increase BG noise.

DanWalters
10-07-2008, 11:52 PM
Nice shot. Really like the comp and the eyes really stand out.