PDA

View Full Version : Rocks, water & sky

Guillermo Luis Cozzo
01-14-2008, 09:03 PM
Rocks, water & sky, only those elements you can see in almost all seascape, but how many things you can feel being in such place!!!....I really enjoy doing this picture, thatīs why I share with you in order to get apreciated feedback.

Best Regards to all of you!!!

Canon Xt + 18-55 - ExposureTime : 1/8Sec - f16,0 - ExposureProgram : Manual - ISO 100 - MeteringMode : Average - Flash : Fired - F31(mm) - DND

Fabs Forns
01-15-2008, 11:30 AM
Hi Guillermo,

Buenos dias :)

Lovely light sets up this well composed seascape, the mountain at the background takes my attention, as I'm sure you intended. Well done to my eyes, let's see what the experts have to say.

Bienvenido a BPN!!!!

Jason Hahn
01-16-2008, 06:58 AM
Beautiful light, really defines the interesting foreground, and I particularly like the sparkle it adds to the waves and wave tops. The gradient in the sky is cool too, the color near the horizon really makes the distant rocks jump out. I alos like the balance in your composition, the complexity of the rocks in the foreground moves your eye through the frame until it rests on the distant rocks and sky. I kept coming back to this image before writing a critique, and the more I look at it the more I like it :).

Jason