PDA

View Full Version : Rainy Day Gray Squirrel

Chris Hansen
10-04-2008, 01:10 AM
Image of a western gray squirrel shot on a wet and foggy day. I shot it from a window blind in my home office. The camera was clamped to the window ledge on a ground pod with a heavey duty Bogen ballhead.

Image data

Canon 10D
Canon 100-400 IS @160mm
ISO 200 I would have preferred 400 but it gets too much noise on the 10D)
1/60 sec at F8.0

All questions and comments appreciated. I have been learning a lot even though i have been photographing a long time. My personal critique is that i wish its head was turned more to me.

God's light and love to all,

Chris

Jackie Schuknecht
10-04-2008, 06:25 AM
Hi Chris, can you post this bigger?

denise ippolito
10-04-2008, 06:51 AM
I like the composition and colors also like the BG but would also need to see a bigger pic.

Alfred Forns
10-04-2008, 07:47 AM
Hi Chris Need a bigger image to see what is going on !!!

Looks good I like the composition and bg !!

Gus Cobos
10-04-2008, 04:07 PM
Hi Chris,
nice composition and nice subject these are my favorite little guys...:D You need to post your images with a higher resolution...:cool:

Chris Hansen
10-04-2008, 05:26 PM
Sorry Guys,
I was attempting to transfer CS-2 to my new computer and it wouldn't let me. So I transferred it back to my old computer.
Now for some reason the save for web function will not work amongst other things. All my plugins and most of my filters disappeared as well. I was told by Adobe Customer support to call call on Tech support Monday as it seemed to be an issue for them to deal with.
I'll try to post it larger once I clear my plate of all of this.

God's good light to all,

Chris