PDA

View Full Version : Last of the Tigers

Oscar Zangroniz
09-21-2008, 07:17 PM
These Gals were having some fun before retiring for the evening.

Nikon D300
Sigma 300mm 2.8 w/ 2x tc
Focal Length 600mm
F8
1/125
iso 400
Aperture Priority
Exposure Comp -.33

Gus Cobos
09-21-2008, 07:30 PM
Very nice Oscar. I like this one the best in your series; you know what they say; YOU LEAVE THE BEST ONE FOR LAST...congrats on a job well done...:cool:

Desmond Chan
09-21-2008, 09:42 PM
I like this one the most, too. Like the interaction between the tigresses. One thing though: it looks like the shutter speed wasn't fast enough for this shot. It could be my eyes though.

Alfred Forns
09-21-2008, 09:53 PM
HI Oscar I'm trying to figure out something here, there is something odd with the processing but can't figure out? There is some over sharpening but is not all, texture seem funny.

Would love seeing the image unprocessed and maybe I can figure it out !!! Image wise looks really good Like the interaction and is great seeing both with good head angles and clearly visible eyes !!!

Desmond Chan
09-22-2008, 01:42 AM
HI Oscar I'm trying to figure out something here, there is something odd with the processing but can't figure out?

I think it looks like it is a >100% zoomed-in image, like when you're watching a TV image sitting very close to the TV screen. Just my guess. It looks odd anyhow and I was guessing it may have to do with shutter speed.

Arthur Morris
09-22-2008, 12:41 PM
I agree that there is something funky about the image quality but like the others, am not sure what caused it... I originally thought that it was due to over-lightening an image that was too dark from the get-go.

Richard Waas
09-23-2008, 06:21 AM
Great job Oscar! You had a great day at Metro Zoo. I'll leave the PS questions to those more skilled than I. I love the interaction of the tigers........

Jackie Schuknecht
09-23-2008, 08:25 PM
I love how you have captured a friendly moment between the tigers Oscar. Did you have to shoot through a glass enclosure?