PDA

View Full Version : Cape Florida

Alberto Oria
09-20-2008, 04:12 PM
Hello guys, this is a regular image desaturated, please let me know what you think.
Pentax K10 kit lens 18-55,Iso 400, 18mm, f13, 1/250.
Desaturated with cs3

Julie Kenward
09-20-2008, 04:25 PM
Nice going, Alberto! My one question for you is...did you lose any detail on the building when you did the conversion or was there no real detail in the first place? The overall tonal range is REALLY nice but the whites on the building look like they are on the edge of being "hot" and I was just wondering if that was in the original image or if you lost some detail in the conversion.

Gus Cobos
09-20-2008, 05:41 PM
Very well composed Alberto. I like the shadows of the palm trees on the light house. The whites look good on the histogram. I would adjust the water line just a little with CCW rotation...good show...:cool:
It was a pleasure photographing with you and Oscar at Vizcaya Gardens this morning...:D:):cool:

Harold Davis
09-20-2008, 05:49 PM
love the composition here, senor alberrrrto!! nice job. this must be the area from where you were not supposed to be!!:D looks like it was worth it. nice job with the treatment. looks fantastic!!

Oscar Zangroniz
09-20-2008, 06:27 PM
Excellent composition. I still like the color version because of the details.
Regards,

Fabs Forns
09-20-2008, 09:00 PM
Very nicely composed, Alberto. The whites are a bit hot, how was your histogram before you converted?

Great to see you today!