PDA

View Full Version : Gullzilla !!!!!!

Alfred Forns
09-17-2008, 07:55 PM
This is not just any bird but "Gullzilla" The Terror of DeSoto. Since we are having an outing there in a few weeks wanted to bring some images from the area.

This bird was terrorizing all others at the beach since the morning. The grand finally was when it attacked a pair of laughing gulls mating, it was ugly. It crashed right on top of them and you should see the look in their eyes. Fabs captured the moment !!!! btw we ran into some of these gulls at Newfoundland and they will attack when you wander near the nest. In order to get to the puffins we had to get fairly close to their nesting areas and we came under attack. Our biologist guide was injured the previous trip (requiring medical attention)

The outing will be fun if you can make it will see you there !!!!

Comments welcome and much appreciated

Gus Cobos
09-17-2008, 09:25 PM
Now thats one mean fighting machine...:eek: Look at the classic kung fu stance...if you get close to him, he will kick the living day light out of you...:eek:;):):D Promise me Al; that the next time you guys go, I want front ring seats...:p:D:p

Michael Pancier
09-19-2008, 07:58 AM
they'll tear you limb from limb. they're vicious

Judy Lynn Malloch
09-19-2008, 09:47 AM
I think I have seen this famous bird !!!!! There iseems to be one in every crowd. Sure wish I could make it on the 11th but will next time I hope as I have a wedding to go to that weekend. Have a wonderful time all !!!!!!

Bill McCrystyn
09-19-2008, 08:54 PM
I hate to remind you Al - but I do have the "heavy weight" bird. Anytime, anywere buddy. - :D