PDA

View Full Version : Our First BPN GTG Photo Contest!!

Maxis Gamez
09-17-2008, 10:33 AM
Hi Folks,

To make things more interesting and fun, I'm creating our first BPN GTG Photo Contest.

Here are the details:

RULES:

* Participants must sign up prior to the contest. (See more details below).
* One image per participant. Paid members and non-members are welcome to participate.
* Everyone can vote for their favorite image. Once we have the final 4 images based on votes, BPN Staff will pick the final order. (i.e 1st, 2nd, 3rd and Honorable Mention)
* Image must be from October 11th and taken at De Soto Park.
* BPN Staff will not participate in the contest
* No professionals allowed.
* Open category.

PRICES:

1st Place - Best in show

BPN Hat and the honor of the first BPN GTG Contest winner!

2nd Place:

BPN visor

3rd Place:

One FREE year subscription membership.

Honorable Mention

GENERAL DETAILS:

• All participants must sign up by Friday October 10th before 6pm. EST. PM me your full name, E-mail, phone number and mailing address. Non-registered members will not be part of the contest. However, everyone is welcome to the GTG!!
• Submissions to BPN Contest Gallery Thread deadline is Monday October 20th. This thread will be closed the following day.

VOTING:

• I will create a thread as sticky (BPN Contest Gallery). All registered participants will post one picture there. This thread will be our submissions gallery ONLY. Please post all technical information with your image.

• I will create a second thread as a sticky (BPN Contest Gallery VOTES). This is where you are going to VOTE for your favorite image using our poll feature. After October 20th, BPN staff will pick the final 4 images.

PRIZES:

• All prizes will be mailed to winners before December 15th, 2008

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Thank you and let’s have some fun!!