PDA

View Full Version : A Bird's Eye View

Gus Cobos
09-15-2008, 10:11 PM
Hi, my name is Mindy, Mindy the seagull. I make my home underneath the pilings of the bridge that goes to Key Biscayne. My friend Pete is the one that’s fishing down below. Pete is homeless and lives next to me a few yards away, under the bridge. We keep each other company and help each other out. When I go out to get food for my babies, Pete watches and protects them; in turn, I help Pete by pointing out where the fishes are so he can cast his fishing lines. Kind of neat ha…who would of thought that man and bird could become best friends…:eek:;):):D:cool:

Alfred Forns
09-16-2008, 07:13 AM
At lest they have means of transportation !!!!!! :)

Might want to walk all the way up the bridge and wait for a sailboat Can make some interesting images from up there !!!

Nicki Gwynn Jones
09-16-2008, 11:05 AM
Hi Gus,
That is just SO cool and very touching - you truly are a master story teller, both with images and words. I am truly blown away by your imagination.
Regards,
Nicki

Julie Kenward
09-16-2008, 01:35 PM
Really interesting photo, Gus! It looks like the world just falls off and drops into nothingness. Kinda cool...

Fabs Forns
09-17-2008, 07:43 PM
Very interesting, Gus, I like it, you always have something cooking with that fisheye :)

Judy Lynn Malloch
09-19-2008, 09:50 AM
Great composition Gus and I love the background history too !!! Amazing the creative images one can make with the fish eye. Thanks for sharing.

Anita Rakestraw
09-20-2008, 05:17 PM
Really cool, Gus, I sure like it. Makes me wanna get a fisheye! Is the story fact or fiction????

Gus Cobos
09-20-2008, 05:21 PM
The story line is fiction Anita...:):D My wife tells me that I should write kiddy story books...imagine that...:eek::D

Anita Rakestraw
09-20-2008, 05:30 PM
Well, it could have been based on fact, Gus!! And your wife is right, you could write stories and probably get published - oughta try it! :) :) Of course, you could illustrate them too!!

Sharna Lee
09-20-2008, 05:40 PM
Uncle Gus,
You have one of those minds like my daughter. I should have her write me a story or two to go with my pictures.
Bravo on this photo and the story.

Sharna