PDA

View Full Version : Why didn't I show this one?

Rosl Roessner
09-05-2008, 05:52 AM
Oh oh, thanks to the critique of Juan and Maxis!
After reading your comments I had another look into the Snape-Folder and found this one with a much lower angle...
Tried again to sharpen and saturise a bit more than I do usualy and want to show this one again.

So I hope I learned a bit...
Thank you so much for making learning possible in such a lovely way!

Tony Whitehead
09-05-2008, 06:00 AM
This is great Rosl, I think you have the sharpening and saturation right. Lovely isolation of the bird against the BG. I would just suggest a little CW rotation

Axel Hildebrandt
09-05-2008, 06:17 AM
This one looks much better. Great angle details and saturation appears right on, too. I agree with Tony regarding CW rotation.

Ramon M. Casares
09-05-2008, 08:04 AM
Terrific, except for some CW rotation, this one is just excellent to me, light and details, compo and all, I love it! Congratulations!

Linda Robbins
09-05-2008, 10:51 AM
This one is wonderful. Saturation and low angle are just right, as is the pose. Still love the purple flowers! Excellent image. I am very jealous of your snipe images.

Juan Aragonés
09-05-2008, 11:30 AM
Thanks for your words Rosl :)this one is, by far, much, much better. Terrific eye detail and the lower angle is fantastic. The bird is more isolated from the BG. Just a little CW rotation and you will have a very fine image. big congratulations!

In today´s digital world we are able to capture tons of images from a single day in the field or a single subject in just a few minutes then, when you arrive at home you have to go to the, sometimes, painfull work of download and review all those images. In such a process like that it is very easy that great images are unvisible to the tired eye. Here is a very good example!;)

Doug Brown
09-05-2008, 12:27 PM
Really like this one Rosl! The purple flowers add a lot, as does the eye contact and pose.

Judy Lynn Malloch
09-05-2008, 01:32 PM
Awesome image Rosi with such wonderful detail and color. Great pose and eye contact too. Like this a lot Rosi and many thanks for sharing.

Simon Bennett
09-05-2008, 07:18 PM
Excellent detail, pose and low perspective.

Grace Scalzo
09-06-2008, 08:15 AM
Excellent. Great feather details, and to me , it is the little purple flowers that give this image some punch. Oh, in addition to the great bird!!

Gus Cobos
09-06-2008, 03:40 PM
Rosl,
Excellent...Like it as presented...:cool: