PDA

View Full Version : Deadliest Brew

Bonnie Block
09-03-2008, 04:37 PM
LOL! I thought this was kind of fun. :DI do happen to work in a grocery store as a meatcutter--and we had Captain Phil and both his sons from Deadliest Catch visit for a few hours promoting their coffee--Deadliest Brew. BTW--it is good! Got me drinking coffee again..... sigh.
http://www.pbase.com/herderdog/image/102619669.jpg

Fabs Forns
09-03-2008, 05:13 PM
Alfred is going to flip when he sees this. He doesn't miss one episode.

Thanks for sharing!!!! :)

Alfred Forns
09-03-2008, 06:55 PM
BIG TIME SENSORY OVERLOAD

If I ran into those guys not sure how I would react. Have thought about getting to Dutch Harbor to see them off !!! Phil looks good, hope he has his health problems behind. ...... any chance on getting a pic of Sig !!!! :)

Lana Hays
09-03-2008, 06:58 PM
Bonnie
Oh wow.....I'd be right behind Alfred to meet them. I love the show and don't think I've missed an episode. How cool is that!!

Bonnie Block
09-03-2008, 07:10 PM
BIG TIME SENSORY OVERLOAD

If I ran into those guys not sure how I would react. Have thought about getting to Dutch Harbor to see them off !!! Phil looks good, hope he has his health problems behind. ...... any chance on getting a pic of Sig !!!! :)

LOL! Alfred! It's pretty cool, isn't it! :cool::cool:
I imagine Sig is not too hard to find--he was at Seafair and such--the Northwestern was parked in Lake Washington for the Hydro races. You could get on and tour it, I believe.
Phil's boys are the nicest--just so sweet. They sure love their Dad--and think this whole Hollywood scene is pretty weird. They are going back out in a few weeks. I don't think Phil knows yet whether he is going or not.
Nice guys!:)

Judy Lynn Malloch
09-03-2008, 08:17 PM
Great capture Bonnie and how fortunate you were to have such a great opportunity. BIG congratulations on this one. Hard not to suffer a little envy < smile >

Maxis Gamez
09-03-2008, 08:48 PM
Love the show!!! this is cool!

Alfred Forns
09-04-2008, 06:47 AM
Any Jonathan sightings Bonnie !!! That is one character and a half :)

Gus Cobos
09-05-2008, 07:07 PM
A true Kodak moment...:D once in a life time...:cool:

James Shadle
09-07-2008, 02:25 PM
My favorite Captain from my favorite show.

I want to model my career after Capt Phil's.
Just without the temper, swearing, Bering Sea, crabbing and heath issues.

Capt. James