PDA

View Full Version : Swamp Leaves

Mike Moats
09-03-2008, 04:55 AM
Found this just as you see it, the little willow leaf was positioned right under the crack in the cottonwood leaf. The silver in the top right is some swamp oil reflecting the clouds

Fuji S3 Pro, Sigma 180 macro, Tripod, F22

Kaushik Balakumar
09-03-2008, 03:10 PM
Hats off Boss !
Loved those colours, contrast & details. Just a personal taste - how about wee bit of room on top (jussssst a little bit)...

Gus Cobos
09-03-2008, 04:38 PM
Excellent as always Mike.
I like the contrasting colors, and the black dreamy water. I like the feel and mood conveyed here...congrats...:cool:

Robert O'Toole
09-03-2008, 06:02 PM
Love the light mike, the details and colors and great also. Nice one.

Robert

Julie Kenward
09-03-2008, 07:11 PM
I always love the way the swamp oil shows off the tension of the water. This is really lovely, Mike.

Ed Vatza
09-03-2008, 09:16 PM
Looks great, Mike. Please send swamp oil! :D

Very nice composition. The colors look great. And love the way the leaves play off the background. As I said before, I am finding myself liking these images more and more.

Aristotle Georgiou
09-04-2008, 05:05 AM
Very creative Mike, love the colours, the silver look to the swamp looks superb and nice composition.

Anita Rakestraw
09-04-2008, 03:45 PM
I don't know how you find these picturesque subjects over and over and over, Mike!! Yes, send swamp oil!! LOL! The comp and colors and textures are all great, as always. I love how the willow leaf's stem & shadow point the way out of the frame and make me wonder what other treasures are to be found out there.

Amy DeStefanis
09-04-2008, 05:35 PM
Swamp oil.... I'm a Florida native, and we have swamps all over the place - never heard of that. Could it be the new alternative fuel??? :D

Great image. I found myself pouring over your explanation for all the details.

Thanks for showing us how it's done!!!

Amy D.