PDA

View Full Version : By klev (The Swedish name of this waterfall)

Johannes Glännman
08-30-2008, 11:47 AM
Hi..

Today I was out on Hunneberg (a mountain here in Sweden, about 60 km from my home)... I always had problem to photograph this waterfall because I got it unbalanced, so I climbed and steped out in the water on the other side then that I am used to....

What do you think ?

Cheers // Johannes

EXIF:

Nikon D300
Nikon AF-S 12-24/4
24mm - ISO 200
1/6s - F/7.1
Tripod

Roman Kurywczak
08-30-2008, 02:09 PM
Hi Johannes,
I would say that your hard work paid off. The curve of the rim and the flow of the water are very nice. The mist further adds to the scene. You also did very well minimizing the sky. Maybe a bit more on the base and a bit less of the trees and skies.......but i still like this very much as is. Very well done.

Robert Amoruso
08-30-2008, 03:05 PM
I like the "in your face" closeness of the front of the waterfall in the FG Johannes. Makes me feel I am there and getting wet with you and you can not ask for anything more when creating an image. Well thought out composition rewarded your hard work just as Roman mentioned.

Johannes Glännman
08-31-2008, 03:21 AM
Wow thanks for the coments. Happy and making me proud you liked it. I agree to a bit less trees and a bit more on the FG but not much. I like how the water flows directly on the one that looking on the picture.

Thanks // Johannes

D. Robert Franz
08-31-2008, 09:46 AM
A fine image here. A bit less tree and sky works very well. An image well worth the effort...

Fabs Forns
09-02-2008, 10:36 PM
Lovely movement to the water, vert dynamic as resented.