PDA

View Full Version : Florida in December

Rob Palmer
08-28-2008, 10:12 PM
I have committed myself to two art festivals near Tampa the first two weekends of December and I need some advice/help. First of all, I am working on a very limited budget so I am trying to find places to stay around that area and I would like advice on where to shoot also since the festivals are on the weekend. Also, if anyone knows of good festivals the through the 1st week of January in Florida, I might be able to extend my stay. I will be driving from Colorado and just seeing what the world will bring me. Thanks for any comments in advance.

David Smith
08-29-2008, 02:33 PM
Rob:

I can't help you with a place to stay, but if you will contact me when you leave or get here, I am sure that I can take you to a couple of very nice places to do some shooting.. E-mail address is dsnaphoto@aol.com

Dave

Joanna Trescott
08-29-2008, 09:48 PM
Ohh, you are very close to Ft. DeSoto, an awesome bird photo site.

Maxis Gamez
08-30-2008, 11:40 AM
Another vote for De Soto and in December could be a good place to be. If not I would take one of James's boat tours.

Alfred Forns
08-31-2008, 08:53 PM
Will let you know in plenty of time what going on so you can plan Rob !!! A treat having you down with us !!! :)

Marina Scarr
08-31-2008, 09:17 PM
You may want to check out art festivals in Sarasota, FL. There are many of them during the winter season. It is about a one hour drive from Tampa.