PDA

View Full Version : Yabiru

Matias Romano
08-27-2008, 06:11 PM
Hello everybody, Im really sad because Im not able to post as many coments and photos as I would like to. The point is that Im getting married in less than a month and preparing as well a big Exhibition with my pictures. I hope to have a little more time after this period.
Although that, yesterday my friend Ramon Casares helped me a lot preparing all my photos for printing, he really knows a lot about that and we worked till 4 am. So this Yabiru the bigest stork is for him for that great effort and help. Thank you friend.

hope you like it
C&C are very welcome.

Matias

Judy Lynn Malloch
08-27-2008, 06:28 PM
Matias congratulations on your upcoming wedding !! I wish you all the best.

This is a beautiful image with a lovely head turn and beautiful eye contact as well as a wonderful low capture. The lighting is lovely too and excellent exposure. I saw these last year when I was visiting the Pantanal and they are just beautiful. Congratulations on a beautiful image.

Fabs Forns
08-27-2008, 08:38 PM
Congratulations on your wedding, many wishes for a lif of happiness. Also enhorabuena on your ehxibit. You should be careful on the company you keep! (Just kidding, we love Ramon)

Impressive looking bird, good whites and compo.
Post when you have a chance :)

Ramon M. Casares
08-27-2008, 08:38 PM
I know the prints will look great my friend, I am glad I could help! As I told you already, this shot is terrific!

Raymond Barlow
08-27-2008, 10:10 PM
congrats on everything Matias., this shot is wonderful.

ChasMcRae
08-27-2008, 11:40 PM
It is a lovely photograph, however it bothers me that the horizon cuts through the neck. One reason I know it bothers me is I have hundreds of bird and animal photographs positioned just like that. A very tall bird such as this creates a problem when the horizon is involved.
I am sure it will make a great print and most people will focus on the excellent look of the subject, so do not be overly concerned. Just my comment after been there done that !
Have a great wedding and great life together.

Chas.