PDA

View Full Version : Just couldn't help myself....

Amy DeStefanis
08-23-2008, 09:50 AM
This was just too cute not to post. I couldn't help it. I'll try to restrain myself in the future. (This IS HouseCatPhotographers.net, right?)

:)

Amy D.

Julie Kenward
08-23-2008, 11:20 AM
Although I am thoroughly enjoying the photo, my pugs take offense to the newly changed site name. :D;):eek:

Amy DeStefanis
08-23-2008, 11:50 AM
Hi Jules,

Well, I was just realizing that I've taken many more pictures of cats lately than I have birds... Next weekend, we'll be going back out on the river - though with all this rain, it will probably be really high - and not so many birds....

In the interest of synchronicity, I have to mention that my cousin has a pug named Bella (which is the cat's name). :)

So we have Bella from Australia, to my Bella, to Walter, who LOOKS a lot like the Australian Bella, and your pug, who is the same breed as my cousin's Bella. If this weren't my hobby, I'd say I need to find a hobby.....

Amy D.

Alfred Forns
08-23-2008, 01:04 PM
Totally appropriate name Amy :) :) :)

.... and please do not restrain !!!!! Love the pose Just a relaxed faked pouncing pose !!! Got to show my girls when I get home !!! They do like to look :)

Amy DeStefanis
08-23-2008, 01:10 PM
Hi Al,
Yes she was lolling around rolling from one side to the other, taking a passing swipe at the mouse - and I couldn't resist. I was so glad she rolled over and looked right at the camera.

Amy

Nicki Gwynn Jones
08-23-2008, 01:11 PM
(This IS HouseCatPhotographers.net, right?)

Amy D.
Lenny and Leo thoroughly endorse the new site name...
Regards,
Nicki

Ákos Lumnitzer
08-23-2008, 11:42 PM
Great catch of Bella and her mischievous nature. :)

Mike Dale
08-24-2008, 08:19 AM
Love the little moustache!

Judy Lynn Malloch
08-25-2008, 12:44 PM
Awesome capture Amy and you are right. Tooo cute not to post. Love the wonderful expression and action you captured in this one. Looks like you have lots of fun !! Many thaks for posting.

Amy DeStefanis
08-25-2008, 06:08 PM
Thanks Judy - yes, we have fun - except SHE should have the camera when she and Walter are chasing each other across the bed at 2am! That would NOT be a "cute" shot! :)

James Shadle
08-25-2008, 09:00 PM
I love cats!
It's their attitudes that I enjoy the most.

James

Janet Leigh
09-02-2008, 08:13 AM
How adorable! She seems to love to have your photo taken!