PDA

View Full Version : Meet Igloo

Jim Poor
01-12-2008, 02:28 PM
I've introduced him elsewhere, but we're going to try to do a photo shot with all four of our furry, four-footed children this weekend to get some good stuff for my upcoming web site.

He turned 15 in November and has been back and fort to Germany with us twice not to mention back and forth and around the U.S. many times. Our latest adventure was with Igloo and two of his other siblings( Haley the Doberman mix, and Rusty the Golden Retriever mix) in a Toyota Prius to OK city and back.

This is on a Chroma-Key BG, but I used no lighting set up, just natural light and a hot shoe flash. I can cleanly change the BG color at will, but have a little trouble removing it completely around the edges between fine hairs to replace with another scene.

Alfred Forns
01-12-2008, 03:10 PM
Sensory Overload !!!!! I love the Pup !!!! Got to love that look !!! Glad to meeting part of the family !!!!

Judy Lynn Malloch
01-12-2008, 04:47 PM
This is magnificent Jim. Love the blue BG and the the protrait of this incredible beauty is over the top for me. The exposure is perfect as well as the pose and his eyes. Just love this !!!!

Fabs Forns
01-12-2008, 10:53 PM
igloo is absolutely stunning. It reminds me of my late Fluffy, an American Eskimo I adored.

May you enjoy him many year :)

Steve Metildi
01-13-2008, 02:22 AM
One nice looking pup!

Steve

Jim Poor
01-15-2008, 07:37 PM
Thanks everyone. Igloo is our special dog. He has been a faithful guardian and companion for my wife through a military career that kept me away far too long.